Residential accommodation is a good option if you want to live independently in the city centre. Our dedicated Accommodation Team work closely with our residence providers to make sure the information we give you about each residence is clear and your accommodation is comfortable, well managed and secure.
We work with several external accommodation providers within the city. The residences we offer are owned and managed by external companies. All companies work closely with the school and regular feedback from our students is passed on to them in order to improve your experience. However, the school does not manage the residence.
What to expect
- In a flat you will share a kitchen and lounge area with other international students
- Every bedroom is furnished with a bed, shelves, a desk and a wardrobe
- Bedding and towels are provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Central heating
- An emergency line is manned 24 hours a day by LSE staff
Meals Choosing to stay in a residence gives you the freedom to plan your own free time and meals. All of our residences are self-catered so you can choose what, when and where you would like to eat. The kitchens are equipped with basic cooking utensils so whether you want to cook some great dishes from your home country, try cooking some British specialities or cook for your friends you can do so. There is also the option to eat out and try some of the fantastic restaurants that Liverpool has to offer. Check them out here!
Your safety and wellbeing We know that feeling safe, comfortable and happy in your accommodation is most important. We work closely with our residence providers to make sure you have everything you need. Residences are great for meeting new people and practising your English with people from different countries.
Price From £150 per week
- Accommodation Booking Fee: £60
- Extra Night: £30 (to arrive on Saturday or depart on Sunday [maximum of 2 nights])
- Late Check-In Fee: £50 (for students arriving between 23:00 and 7:00)
- Refundable Damage Deposit: £50 (en-suite residence) £100 (studio per person) (Refundable within 14 days after departure subject to satisfactory check-out procedures)
Links Please click here for the residence contract, this includes the school rules and regulations for students staying in a residence. This must be signed on the first day of school.
The Arch – Year round (Single ensuite only)
Horizon Heights – Year round (Single ensuite only)
The Lantern – Year round (Single ensuite only)
Hope Street Apartments – Year round (Studios only)