All of our courses are planned and constructed with care and attention to the needs of our learners, but if you need a special course we can tailor one to meet your needs. You can receive individual tuition on a 1:1 basis. The amount of hours in the course will depend on how many hours you need. This will be agreed between you and your personal tutor. Any student at the school is able to book individual tuition. If you would like you extra help writing reports, understanding banking or business documents or even just extra help with study skills, you might want to consider individual tuition.
If you want extra help with a particular language point or topic area you can ask if we have a teacher available for one to one lessons. If you are not a current student and would like to book individual lessons please get in touch and we can discuss your requirements. Possible specialist topics for private lessons can include:
- Law/Legal English
- The Oil and Gas Industry
- Maritime English
- Cambridge Proficiency (CPE) Exam Preparation
- Management and Leadership
- Project Management
Due to the nature of this course the timetable is flexible around your needs and availability. You can speak with your teacher to discuss your learning aims and they will put together a bespoke course to fit your individual needs.
2020 Private Tuition (1:1)
- £55 per lesson
- £500 for 10 lessons
There will be no lessons on the following UK public holidays and there is no discount in fees.
- 2nd April 2021
- 5th April 2021
- 3rd May 2021
- 31st May 2021
- 30th August 2021
- Christmas Holidays:
- Close on 18th December 2020 and re-open on 4th January 2021
- Close on 17th December 2021 and re-open on 4th January 2022
- Registration Fee £60
- Materials Fee 1 – 12 weeks £30 | 13 – 23 weeks £60 | 24 weeks + £90 (Ebooks will be provided)
- CAS Fee £21 (For non-EU students applying for a Tier 4 General Student Visa) (subject to change)*
- Courier Fee £75 (For students who require a hard copy of their visa letter for their visa application)*
*these fees are dependent on the type of Visa the student has
How long are the lessons?
The lessons last for 55 minutes.
Can I choose when I have the lessons?
Yes, this course is flexible to your availability.
Can I do a 1:1 lesson as well as studying a General English course?
Yes, you can add this one when you book with us. Send us a message to discuss your 1:1 requirements.