What will we do?
Do you enjoy sharing your ideas? Are you keen to meet new people? Do you want to practice your English in a friendly, fun and open environment? Well, CC-Club is definitely the activity for you!
With weekly topics to discuss current trends, from cinema & celebrities to politics & local events, plenty of time to contribute your own ideas and, of course, a few games too, you will always learn something new but most importantly have a fantastic time!
What will I gain?
– Increase your confidence in English speaking and listening
– Stay updated with UK and world popular trends
– Hang out with more variety of people
– Great opportunity for new students to meet long-term students
– Discounted hot drinks IN school
– Discover local cafes when OUTSIDE school
– Best way to learn more casual and ‘slang’ terms – useful for talking when out and about!
Why should I join?
Being part of a welcoming and energetic group, it is the perfect time to practice the vocabulary you have learnt in class. With such a variety of people, discussion is always fresh and interesting because everyone has their unique perspective to contribute! CC-Club is a fun way of learning, practicing and socialising combined. Pretty amazing, right? We look forward to you joining us!
HOW DO I JOIN?
Every Tuesday from 3pm.
Where do we meet?
Meet in the Reception Area.
What should I bring?
Participation is FREE but bring some money for hot drinks if you want to!