Once you are ready to book you can do this in 6 easy steps:
- Complete the Registration Form. You can do this either online or by downloading our In-School Course Registration Form or Online Course Registration Form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Admissions Team will then confirm availability with you
- Send us a copy of your ID/passport and pay your £60 registration fee
- After receiving the registration fee we will send you your invoice for payment
- Pay your course and accommodation fees (these must be made at least 28 days in advance of the course start date)
- We will then issue your booking confirmation (including pre-departure information) and visa letter if applicable.
We recommend taking our online test before booking to check that you have the correct level of English for the course that you want to take.
To book a Cambridge exam, please complete this Application Form .
Payment for the exam can be made online – visit www.lse.uk.net/pay-your-fees and follow the instructions. Please, note that your place is not confirmed until payment has been made
Please click here for our Terms and Conditions.