- 9th January-20th January 2017
- 24th July-4th August 2017
Levels: Upper Intermediate-Advanced
Maximum Class Size: 8
Minimum Age: 18
Timetable: 30 lessons per week [Monday-Friday 9:00-12:00 or 13:00-16:00]
- Coursebooks and materials (students studying 1-4 weeks will receive a loan book)
- International student insurance: /terms-and-conditions/insurance-terms.aspx
- Access to LSe-Learning online platform valid for one year from the start of the course date
- Access to Social Programme
- Access to Free Support Classes
TKT (Teacher Knowledge Test) for Overseas Teachers of English
If you're a teacher of English from primary, secondary or adult schools or other forms of education then our TKT course is the right move for you! On this course you will learn advanced language awareness and theories and develop professionally through discussions and reflection on your own teaching methods. On top of this you will get TKT exam practice tasks and practice test papers before the final exam.
If you're a teacher from the EU you can apply for funding to study our TKT course under the Erasmus plus programme. For more information about Erasmus plus please visit https://www.erasmusplus.org.uk/
If you wish to apply for funding through Erasmus+ please use the following PIC code: 947723757
The TKT course is split into three modules:
TKT Module 1 - Language and background to language learning and teaching
TKT Module 2 - Lesson planning and use of resources for language teaching
TKT Module 3 - Managing the teaching and learning process
Our TKT course covers important components of teaching such as:
- Language and background to language learning
- Lessoning planning and use of resources
- Managing the teaching and learning process
- Methodology and techniques
- Cambridge TKT examination practise
Cambridge Teaching Knowledge exams include Modules 1, 2 and 3*. Examination fees are £30 per module (subject to change/not included). At the end of the TKT course you'll receive a recognised international teaching certificate from the Cambridge ESOL examinations board.
We are able to offer this course on demand for groups of 10 or more students.
If you're interested in this course you can email apply online today.
Do you want to deliver specialist subjects such as law or biology via the medium of English in your home country then our Teacher Development with Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) course would be a great option for you!