All of our courses are planned and constructed with care and attention to the needs of our learners, but if you need a special course we can tailor one to meet your needs. You can receive individual tuition in a specialised area on a 1:1 basis. The amount of lessons in the course will depend on how many you feel that you need. Any student at the school is able to apply for individual tuition. If you want extra help with a particular language point or topic area you can ask if we have a teacher available for one to one lessons. If you are not a current student and would like to book individual lessons please get in touch and we can discuss your requirements. Possible specialist topics for private lessons can include:
- Law/Legal English
- The Oil and Gas Industry
- Maritime English
- Cambridge Proficiency (CPE) Exam Preparation
- Management and Leadership
- Project Management
Due to the nature of this course the timetable is flexible around your needs and availability. You can speak with your teacher to discuss your learning aims and they will put together a bespoke course to fit your individual needs.
Private Tuition (1:1)
- £50 per lesson
- £450 for 10 lessons
- All course books and materials (students studying 1-4 weeks will receive a loan book)
- International Student Insurance
- Access to the LSe-Learning online platform to keep developing your skills outside the classroom. This is valid for one year from the start of the course
- Access to our fantastic Social Programme
- All General English, Examination and Work Experience Courses include up to 3 free support classes per week
- Certificate of Attendance on completion of the course
Extra Course Fees:
- Registration Fee £50
- CAS Fee (For non-EU students applying for a Tier 4 General Student Visa) £21 (subject to change)*
- Courier Fee £75 (For students who require a hard copy of their visa letter for their visa application) *
*these fees are dependent on the type of Visa the student has
How long are the lessons?
The lessons last for 55 minutes
Can I choose when I have the lessons?
Yes, this course is flexible to your availability
Can I do a 1:1 lesson as well as studying a General English course?
Yes, you can add this one when you book with us. Send us a message to discuss your 1:1 requirements