If you would like to know more about our courses, accommodation options or anything else please contact us and we’ll be happy to help you. We recommend taking our online test before booking to check that you have the correct level of English for the course that you want to take, check it out here. Once you are ready to book you can do this in 6 easy steps:
- Complete the Registration Form. You can do this either online or by downloading our Registration Form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Admissions Team will then confirm availability with you
- Send us a copy of your ID/passport and pay your £50 registration fee
- After receiving the registration fee we will send you your invoice for payment
- Pay your course and accommodation fees (these must be made at least 28 days in advance of the course start date)
- We will then issue your booking confirmation (including pre-departure information) and visa letter if applicable
Please click here for our Terms and Conditions.